Monday, July 26, 2010

We LOVE our guests!!

“A Cozy, Relaxing Hidden Treasure” - July 18, 2010 Pittsburgh, Pa
My wife and I have stayed at the Seaside the last two years and have already booked our stay for next year. The Staff are very friendly and helpful from arrival to departure. The 10 rooms are well kept and stocked. Each room has a deck with a table, loveseat, chairs and a beautiful view of the Gulf. Just off the deck there are dual lounges for each room. The water is so close and the beach is clean. The Resort is set up to be calm and relaxing, but there are many activities nearby, so you can be as active as you want. Take advantage of the stocked kitchen in your room, the grill outside or go to the many non-chain restaurants on the island. Hang out on the deck, the pool or the Gulf. Whatever you feel like doing. This is the perfect place to de-stress and recharge your batteries for handling life. At the end of most vacations I'm ready to head home. But I can truly say that when I left the Seaside, I didn't want to leave and can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SeaSide Resort Video